<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Saturday, February 23, 2008



HELLO (:
I'm back from PJC Orientation 2.

Sorry I've not been able to update you peeps on the camp. I was really beat. Try waking up at 5.45am and coming home at 8.45pm everyday for 3 days. Actually, I reached home at 10.30pm last night. Hmm.. Don't know why but I didn't really felt like going home straight after the campfire. Felt like partying somemore. Is this what it feels like to be in college? Or is it what every teen would experience?

Omg. I can't believe I'm turning 17 this year. O.o
Okay, okay. Let me list down what really happened at O2.

Day 1

Met up with the ex-RS, non-OGL peeps before leaving for JC, they were: Ting2, Jiayu, Jjie, Jieling, Xinni, Sherley, Nandhini, Santhiya, Priya, Raphael, Zhentao, Jielun, Raymond Fun, Dingkai, Minghao.. Did I miss out anyone? The rest of the peeps were OGLs: Yoges, Sinzhi, Pauxian, Jinxiang, Ruiyong, Kokheng.. Anyone else? Oh and we saw Lex at the CCK interchange. He seems a bit lonely. Wonder if he's okay. (:

When we arrived at PJC, we realised most of us were alone in our OGs. sadSADsad. So I was alone and miserable in an unfamiliar group of people. And this continued until all the super loooong talks ended. (My butt was smarting all the way till it all ended) At first all the girls were darn quiet and all the guys were darn emo, but after awhile we got to know each other and made new friends. YAY. Then we watched the intro performances by the OGLs of the various clans: Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Sigma and Theta.

OH MY GAWD JINZO DANCED BHANGRA, RY WANTS TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW YOGIBEAR'S NAME.

ROFLMAO xD
Sorry. I guess I got too carried away. I bet you can already guess the songs to which they danced to. Okay. Then we had OG time and I learnt that I was in the Gamma clan and my OGLs were Cindy (yes, another girl named Cindy) and Park. Park is Korean. How cool is that?! And his accent is cool too! Our clan master Andy is totally obsessed with Park's accent. AHAHAHAHA. Okay, so we used OG time to introduced ourselves and play about ten thousand lame games (some of which I swear I never knew existed), learn the college anthem and this really cute "Ice Kachang" song. :D

Day 2

We had station games and wet activities on that day!! YAY. The station games were totally cool. One of the games we played required us to find a person or object which is related to a theme and the most creative idea would score the most points. One of the themes we got was "Rain Dance". So difficult! Then after racking our brains, it occurred to us that "Rain" could mean the Korean singer Rain, so we got Park to pose for us and we danced around him. How COLD is that?
Then we gathered to learn some dances. Like, three dances in one camp? How was I supposed to learn them all in 2 days? So I just copied whatever the person in front of me did. AHAHAHA. Then there was this Cute dance which we had to have some close contact with the partner of the opposite gender. I was totally turned off. But the funny part of it all was both my partner and I couldn't dance so we just goofed around and laughed at our own goofiness. Actually, we were trying really hard already. How embarrassing. I don't think I'll ever find the courage to face that guy again. Oh and the worst part, we were complete strangers cos I got dragged into some other OG cos they had a shortage of girls. ARGH.

Then during one of the mass meetings, each clan master had to draw a lot to determine a theme for each clan's campfire performance. ARGH. Our clan master is infamous for drawing lousy lots, so guess what? We had to do with "Jungle Fever". Now, close your eyes and think, what song complemends this theme? There's only one song which is the most apprpriate: Tarzan and Jane.

Oh my gawd. We had to dance to some ancient, fastbeat song and behave like monkeys up on stage, in the full view of a million other people. What could be worse more fun?!?!?!

Day 3

Can I just jump straight to the part where Gamma got to perform for the campfire? Yes. The atmosphere was C-R-A-Z-Y. Thanks to our Tarzan and Jane performance, we got the entire audience up and about, dancing like mad monkeys. So this is how it feels like at a concert. There we were, singing and dancing as if there was no tomorrow, and the entire hall was full of people with their hands in the air and grooving to the beat of the song.

SIAO or SHIOK? I think it's both.
AHAHAHAHAHA.

GAMMA-MIA~ MUACK!!

Note: This bgm you are listening to is the song which I screwed up. It's so fast, you can't blame me. But I still love the chipmunks!!! By the way, anyone knows what's the title of the song to which we danced the fun dance? I find the song really stylo..


the daisies whispered to me @ 13:29


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins