<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, February 26, 2008



I GOT THE SUBJECT COMBINATION I WANT!!
So happy. xDDD

YAY. I'm taking MCB + Geography. Now that my wish been granted, I need to work hard on my part!! Whoa. Where did that sudden burst of energy come from..? I guess since I attended my first PE lesson today, I've been feeling ALOT less bored. And that's a very good sign. Wonder if I'm motivated by the running I did today, or the male PE teacher. AHAHAHA. Just kidding, the running, of course! However Thrina thinks he's got the nicest pair of legs she's ever seen. Like.. I really don't know. =.=

P.S: The female PE teacher looks as if she failed a DIY perm on her hair or she tried putting her head in the oven. Her hair looks like it got burnt. Really badly.

You know, I may not be a good runner, but I CAN'T WAIT FOR CROSS COUNTRY THIS FRIDAY!!! Feeling rather psyched up already. xDDD

Oh gawd. Cross country is so soon! I haven't even commenced training yet. Geez. The only bad thing about cross country @ PJC is that we run along the canal. And it's not a pretty sight. There's a jungle in front, a construction site somewhere around there and the path is too narrow for everyone to run. The path isn't even nice and flat. Why can't we go to MacRitchie..? Gawd. I miss that place. So many memories... ... ...

I saw Guohao on the 901 bus today. I think he recognises me a little but we both didn't have any reaction. Wonder which JC is he in. He was still in his seondary school uniform, you see.

Mother Tongue make-up lecture had to ruin my day. Felt completely braindead when I stepped out of the auditorium. The worse part of it was that I went there ALONE cos Ting2 had to leave for a dental appointment (she's gonna get braces!!) and the guys decided to pon the lecture. How boring the lecture was. Nearly fell asleep if not for all the frantic scribbling of notes onto the worksheet. At least the passage which we were given wasn't as boring. It was about the marvel of how bees make honey. I salute the bees, man.

I can't imagine how I'd be like if I were to study as hard as how a bee makes honey.
Yep. It's really unimaginable.

But it's worth a try.

ODAC trials are tomorrow, I think.
I wanna join ODAC!! (if I can even qualify)

Speaking of trials, the auditions for choir was held today. And it was COMPULSORY. Oh gawd. But at least we had loads of fun trying (yes, trying) to sing properly. Yogibear is the BEST. The choir guy couldn't help but laugh too. And Thrina kept laughing non-stop.

Let's them give them a round of applause xD

Ending on a light note, H2 BIOLOGY LOOKS LIKE FUN~
No wonder Yongjie described it as "whoohoo".
What a strange boy. Oh. He taught me how to dance! LOLS.
I wish he would stop bullying Raymondfun though. Raymond is so emo nowadays.


the daisies whispered to me @ 16:23


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins