<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, February 19, 2008



WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG.

I know I've just succeeded in making you feel irritated. Cos now you'll have to take the trouble to relink me. I'm so annoying, right? AHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I've managed to irritate Cindy a little more than the rest of the peeps. Mainly because I copied her idea of "Cos im going new school, with new friends, with new books, with new environment. So might as well have new blogskin."

See? I'm so annoying.
AHAHAHAHA.

Okay, okay. I decided to create a new blog mainly because I was sick of my old URL, sick of my old blog layout and sick of the sight of my ugly archives. Notice my new, clean record? Not that I've got really horrible posts stashed away in my previous archives, though. But anyway, you guys won't be abe to read my old posts anymore. AHAHAHAHA.

Some of them are truly embarrassing, actually.
Well, that's the whole point of deleting them anyways.

xP

I just realised I've been a nuisance for the past 7 minutes and 32 seconds.
Yeah. That's how long I took to come up with this super irritating post.
Trust me to be this irritating. HAH!

Like I've said so before, I seriously can't get enough of this video. I shall upload more of his videos soon. Quite a few of them are really funny.




the daisies whispered to me @ 09:39


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins