Today wasn't exactly as exciting or interesting as I'd thought it would be.
The only nice part was watching the presentation by the ODAC. I was reminded of the Yunnan CIP trip last year. Haha. Bet loads of people wanna join ODAC now. I want! I want!
Okay.. I made an effort to wake up at 5.30am so that I could purchase my collar pin and subject notes at the bookshop, however the bookshop only opens at 8am. Totally wasted my time, effort and most importantly, my sleep.
So I rushed to the bookshop straight after assembly to buy H1 Geography notes. Turned out there weren't any notes for the lecture. Bought my other notes anyway.
Attended Geography lecture from 9 to 10am. At least it's something which I have already learnt about. Plate tectonics sound cool too. Then the urbanisation part. The lecturer said we were required to point out the (inexistant) differences between the landscape of some place at different times.
Had a 2-hour long break from 10 to 12noon. Hung around with Yogibear and her PAE friends. I decided to buy the PE tee but the queue was freaking long. Thankfully Ry and Mh were in the middle of the line, so I cut the queue. (Oops) Spent a good 15 minutes chatting with Mh. It was the first time I talked to him. How weird. Well, it felt really weird. I guess it's cos we don't really know each other. Then Yogibear and Ry were somewhere behind making ALOT of noise with their PAE friends. So there wasn't anyone else to talk to and it was so damn boring to stand in line for what seemed like eternity.
Did I mention that Ry is very noisy? Well, he's so damn noisy... Coupled with his "twin" Edwin, I don't think I wanna stand too near to them. Oh and Ry was singing today. Then Jinzo joined in. And they sang and sang. Makes me wonder what in the world did PJC OGL camp do to them?!?!
And I thought only Jay was crazy. Oh. Jay is some guy who resembles Abel. Nandhini thinks so too.. And I thought he was J2. Haha. There were others who thought Mh was J2 too. Then Mh said he looked very old. Like, who would call themselves old..?
I crashed H1 Econs lecture today. Econs suck. Econs make me sick. The lecturer is alright but the things about supply and demand and the definition of market.. really turns me off. Wonder how people manage to stand it, let alone score an A for the subject. Gawd. I think I stayed awake in the LT only becos Edwin was sitting next to me. Oh gawd. He lied to me that he was from RI and I actually believed him.. sadSADsad.
Attended my H2 Chemistry lecture after that. Sat with Jiehan and Kenny cos all the girls in my og seemed to have vanished. Must be due to the dieting, I guess. LOLS. I realised what Waner meant by saying that the lecturer resembled mswong a little. I think it's only becos of the thick make-up. I have to admit mswong is much prettier. Anyway, chem was boring cos it was all introductory and revision stuff. Then I saw the lecturer whom Yogibear said was a cross between mstan and mrstee. Gawd. I have to agree with her.
I miss my secondary school teachers... ... ... ...
Lessons generally ended at 1pm for me.
Felt great to be home early for a change.
Cindy ps-ed me today cos of her lousy timetable. We were supposed to have lunch together at cwp but she had to stay for lessons till 5pm. Then the rest of the pioneers wanted to watch movies but they couldn't decide on watching which movie and where to watch it. The I remembered that my mum told me to pick my bro from the daycare and coach him with his Mother Tongue. CA1 starts today in his school. Luckily I still have a long way to go before I need to worry for my CA1. Not.
Feeling a little unmotivated to study hard and pay attention during lectures. I think it's becos the people around me aren't too serious either. I need people like Waner or the twins somewhere around me right now.. I need some motivation and inspiration.
Today was generally boring.
Hope to see the BA soon. Miss them loads.. <3
the daisies whispered to me @ 16:58