HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY THRINA!!!!!!I MET UP WITH CINDY, WANER, SHERYL & SERENE TAN AND AZIM TODAY~
So happy xDDD
Lectures were uber boring today. Plus the fatigue developed from yesterday's ODAC trials, I really really felt like dropping on the floor of the lecture theatre to have a nice long nap. The weather was really nice today. Windy, as usual. The cool air made sleeping absolutely possible even in the cafe. Don't know why but the RS group kinda prefer to hang out at the cafe to the canteen. Maybe it's becos cafes are classier than canteens. AHAHAHA.
Oh. And we got to know our class today (ya, like after so many days). I'm in 08S05!! And that's really sadSADsad cos there aren't any eyecandy. It seems like my class is full of nerds. And as I have observed so far, all the girls kinda look alike. Something tells me I'm gonna have a tough time trying to remember their names and their respective faces. Noooooo.. Oh. And Edwin is in my class. ELMO!! -.-
Okay, I've just remembered that I have a Math test tomorrow.
Never was good at differentiation, not to mention
implicit differention now.
ARGH.
My Math lecturer teaches at the speed of light.
That's 3.0 x 10^
8 m/s, mind you.
Hope to see many many peeps at RS tomorrow!!
I miss them so.
the daisies whispered to me @ 17:39