I GOT GROUNDBREAKING NEWS TO ANNOUNCE TODAY!!
1. I (miraculously) got into ODAC!!
2. I'm the Welfare Officer of my class 08S05!!
3. "Kermini" (however you spell it) has a girlfriend!!
OH MY GOODNESS.
The gReEnBeAn has accomplished the unthinkable (at least that's what I'd like to think). AHAHAHA. I was totally dumbfounded to see my name in the list on the ODAC noticeboard. And best of all, I've got Yoges and Thrina with me in ODAC!! YAYNESS. Unfortunately, Jinzo and Nerd didn't make it cos they didn't attend the first trial. Feeling bad for Nerd.. I'm to blame cos I didn't inform him of the date of the trial so he wasn't properly attired. I'M SO SORRY!!
T^T
Anyway I got to be the Welfare Officer of my class only becos Yoges and I volunteered to take up positions. She's the Service Learning Officer. So cool right? Hahaha. Anyway it's gonna be a helluva two years in our class becos of reasons I think I should not reveal to the public. Let's just say, we wanna "watch this whole episode silently". AHAHAHA.
Okay. "Kermini" (however you spell it) actually refers to Jianhui.
He's got a girlfriend!! Like, how come he's never told us about her?!?! On the other hand, you must be wondering how the "Kermini" thingy came about. Well, Jianhui, Yoges and I were sitting together one day and Yoges and Jianhui were having a really GOOD time calling each other names. Then Jianhui asked her what was "bitch" in her mother tongue. So she taught us the word for "bitch" in three different Indian languages. They were "Sali", "Kuti" and "Kermini". And they now refer to Yoges, me and Jianhui respectively. Henceforth, we are known as fully-fledged BITCHES.
The stuff we get up to when we are so darn bored..
Oh. And The ex-RS PJC gang was supposed to meet up with some other ex-RS IJC peeps but somehow cancelled the initial plan to barge into RS. Yes, I used the word 'barge'. In the end, Abel, Zhentao, Raphael, Ting2 and Jiayu went to play pool instead. I wasn't exactly in the mood for pool so I decided to head home. Nerd did so too. Then this really strange thing happened. We boarded separated buses but ended up side-by-side when the buses stopped next to each other. LMAO!!
I'm simply itching to see the BA peeps next week.
Hope all of them can make it (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:50