I swear I've never had such fun at a beach before.
4/5 picnic @ East Coast Park was SUPER!!
Thrina, Yoges, Xinni, Anqi, Chinfern, me, Jianhui, Kenneth, Zhanpeng, Bingliang, Hongrui, Aunglatt, Chengeng and Zhikun were there!! We met up at the Woodlands MRT station at 10am and left for ECP at 11am. Yeah. Some peeps overslept. But we used time to catch up on each other. Kinda sad that not many people turned up, but there were enough peeps to make it seem like a class outing, anyway. Hahaha.
When we got there, we spread the "picnic mat" on the ground and started to unpack our food. Thrina and I brought potato chips, Yoges brought nuggets and sausages, Kenneth brought beehoon (He cooked them himself! NICEE), and Anqi brought SUSHI~
After eating, we went to play "Monkey" in the space in between the pathways. But there were many ants (the big, red ones!) so we went to the sand to play captain's ball. Sure brings back many sweet, sweet memories of our PE lessons!! The only difference this time was that whenever someone caught the ball, he/she would go "pui! pui!" because the sand would fly into his/her face. How hilarious.
After that we started to play with the sand. As usual, we got to bury Zhanpeng AGAIN!! But this time, it wasn't a pretty sight. Let's just say it's rated NC16. Then after frolicking in the beautiful sand, we splashed like mad in the shallow water. Yoges and I were jumping on every wave. Thrina didn't like the seawater so she stayed high and dry, as the guardian of our handphones.
After much frolicking and splashing as if we had no childhood at all, we did what every normal teen would do: camwhore. This time, we brought camwhoring to a totally different level!! We took thousands of jump shots and even did the "jumper effect". Never was this happy whenever I camwhored. AHAHAHA. Then the Bitches took a group photograph: Sali, Kutty, Kermini, Inu and Bitch!! I shall upload some photos when I get them from whoever is holding on to them. AHAHAHA.
Then it was time for inline skating!! This time, I'm proud to say that at the end of the day, everyone who rented skates was able to skate properly!! Whoohoo~ Thanks to the patient guidance of those who knew how to skate, the noobs finally learnt to skate. We even covered about half the length of East Coast!! YAYNESS. This is the longest distance I've covered on skates, okay. Anyway the point is, us 4/5ers displayed true team spirit for the whole two hours that seemed like eternity for the noobs. AHAHAHA.
After that, Sali, Kutty and Kermini went for a stroll along the coast and camwhored on the dike (you know that huge rocky thing built to keep the sand from being washed into the sea?) Apparently, the dike was some sort of romantic spot for couples, so we tried not to invade their private space and camwhored at the edge of the dike. Each of us took really emo shots, and I mean really, really emo shots. Hahaha. And I even went down the dike!! Nearly fell, though. AHAHAHA. After much camwhoring, we went to play in the fine sand. Sali loved the fine sand so much that she wanted to bring some home. LOL! But since Singapore is facing a shortage of sand, we figured it wasn't a good idea. LOL!
After much debate, we finally settled for dinner at MacDonalds. While we were waiting for our order, the guys had a few rounds of daidee. (This is 4/5, what do you expect?) AHAHAHA. I think we wasted at least 200 grams of napkins. Oops. Well, let's say we followed Ms Tan's example. AHAHAHA.
On the bus back to Woodlands, Yoges and I had a really, really, really loooooong chat. We chatted about loads of stuff. Stuff in RS, stuff in PJC, stuff about how we met, stuff about almost everything. CAMP PARTNERS FOREVER!!! <3
Reached home at around 10.45pm or 11pm. I think that's the latest I've came home in a long time. The last time I came home this late was on Prom Nite 2007. AHAHAHA.
I'm having a REALLY BAD SUNBURN on my back and shoulders now.
Slap me on the back and see what I can do to you.
xD
the daisies whispered to me @ 16:57