<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Wednesday, March 12, 2008



I went to watch "Sky of Love" with Cindy, Esther and Pong today!!
And Cindy gave me a card~

We all thought the storyline was rather typical, but still it managed to turn on my waterworks. (How embarrasssing!) The movie reminded me of a novel I read before.. ok? Well, it goes to show how common such a storyline can be. But it's still nice to watch. Anyway Cindy and I agree that the 2nd guy is more handsome!! Looks like we go for the more decent boys. AHAHAHA. I don't think ah bengs can be at all gentle. But then I think the hairstyle of the 1st guy is nicer. Weird colour though. RED would have been a better choice. ^^ And when the girl found out her guy had cancer, there was this unanimous "I knew it!" murmur coming from everyone in the cinema. AHAHAHA. So predictable lah.

Why do guys try to act all tough? All they have to do is break it to the girls slowly. No need to hide the truth. Lies are always more painful than the plain, hard truth. Really.

And how come they can marry at the age 18?
It's more than enough to make my parents flip if I were to get married when I'm 18.

Just realised that I'm turning 18 next year.
Woah. Go get married. xP

We had BREEKS after the movie. As usual, I couldn't finish my meal -_-
Should have gone to MacDonalds or something. Anyway, while waiting for our orders, we did what all girls do to kill time: camwhore. The photos are still with Pong! Oh. And Pong got a new camera!! It's an Exilim.. sleek and sexy in black. NICE.

I came home dripping with rainwater just now.
Next time when someone offers me an umbrella, TAKE IT.


the daisies whispered to me @ 15:38


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins