My Civics tutor is so boring.
My Mathematics tutor talks to herself.
My Chemistry tutor reminds me of Ms Tan, but crazier.
My Biology tutor kinda irritates me.
My Geography lecturer wears curtains and carpets to school.
My MT tutor likes to touch us.
OHMYGAWD.
By the way, does the name Loo Kwok Wai ring a bell? Think O level Pure Physics textbook. Yes, and he's teaching at PJC. Whoohoo~
ODAC's Round Island Cycling Expedition (RICE) will be held next Wednesday!! Whoopee~ This is gonna be so exciting. Hahaha. But it's been such a loooong time since I last rode on that two-wheeled contraption. Wonder if I still remember how to ride one.. LOL. Anyway RICE simply involves cycling around Singapore. We'll be starting from East Coast Park, so we ending up at East Coast Park. Sounds kinda dumb, doesn't it? BUT I'm going all out to complete it!!
I'm so looking forward to starting CCA.
All this studying is driving me nuts.
I need to get out in the sun and exercise!!!
RS Sports Carnival is tomorrow.
I want to participate in it too.. Sad.
the daisies whispered to me @ 20:51