"Rain, rain, go away.
Come again another day."
Feeling so strange now. Usually, I would prefer a a rainy day to a sunny day. But now, it seems that I have come to realise that rainy holidays aren't much fun. It's so troublesome and inconvenient. Plus, it's freezing nowadays. I've always wished that it'll snow in Singapore. Maybe it's really gonna happen someday. Whoa! xD
Anyway, I think I'll be going for the 4/5 gathering tomorrow, even if it rains. I really miss the peeps loads. Wonder who's going, though. ._.
I still can't do my Chemistry. I think I'm gonna just give up and copy from someone and try to understand. Now even combined science students can own me at chemistry. -_-
Oh. And I somehow lost my Biology summary sheet for cell structure. Damn. How am I gonna finish my tutorial now..? -_-
What's wrong with MEEEE?!?!?!
Argh.
-_-
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:28