<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Sunday, March 9, 2008



This is Mugger bean taking over for now.

I was feeling really upset today at first. It was just some issue my brother brought up. Felt so useless and incapable as an older sister. You see, my bro got bullied by some dickhead gang. And he never told me or my parents. That's not the worse part. Apparently one of my bro's friends reported to his form teacher and she confronted my bro and the gang. After hearing both sides of the story, this %$#&%$# woman stood up for the %$#&*% dickhead and bloody hell accused my bro of lying. Suddenly I totally hate the $#&%-ing school. And it so happens that this school was my primary school. %&#$ lah.

Feel like beating that kid up.
No, I feel like %&$#-ing that woman upside, down inside out.

Okay, nevermind. The point is that Mugger bean took over from there and I started on my holiday assignments. Found out I couldn't do any of the Biology tutorials. So I proceeded to reading the notes once over. I got sooo carried away with the studying that I totally forgot the time.

This SO reminds me of the pre-O period.
Just that.. I'm not mugging with my buddies. T-T

Nevermind. I've got some ex-RS PJC peeps down at the WRL tomorrow for a "mass homework session". And Uncle P3ng is gonna drop by!! I'm missing 4/5'07 like mad now. Hope Hana organises a gathering real soon!

It's gonna be fun, NO DOUBT.
Cos all Fourfivers seem to generate some sort of excitement, somehow.

I miss the stuff we get up to during lessons. The famous daidee-ing peeps of 4/5!! AHAHAHAHA. Miss those times we shared as a class, teacher inclusive!!

Argh.
I want Mdm Jo for Chemistry.
I want Mdm Ho for Biology.
I want Mdm Saro for Mathematics.
I want Mr Ho for Geography (no, I really do!).
I want MizNS for GP (I'm sure she's up to it as an EL teacher).

(Bet I'd be one of the top students in Singapore if they were my tutors.)
(Yes, they're THAT good, okay..)

But most of all, I WANNA ATTEND SPEECH DAY 2008.
I'm so gonna murder the postman if he doesn't deliver the invitation (If I'm invited at all). Cos I just can't accept the fact that I'm not invited. Some people with the same number of distinctions as me got invited, so why shouldn't I be invited as well? And I was somewhat prominent in the case of leadership. Argh. Dear admin people in RS, please be nice to us. Your deeds will be repaid by hundredfold.

Yeah right.
Who am I kidding.. Woah hence my url. xD


the daisies whispered to me @ 21:35


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins