Whoa. I know I haven't been blogging for a while now. Either too lazy or preoccupied with studies. Oh. By the way, I'm here to announce that it's time for you people to say hello to
Mugger Bean!! I think my Bio and GP lecturers somehow inspired me to work hard for my studies. So here goes nothing~
My GP lecturer says GP = God's punishment, if we don't follow the instructions. He's so entertaining! I'm starting to think GP isn't gonna be as bad as I thought it would be. (:
Anyway I participated in PJC Cross Country yesterday!! I ran as if I never ran before. But sad to say, we don't even get to know our positions. I should
at least get to know my position so that I can make an effort to improve, right? I shall write this in the feedback form. But nonetheless, I HAD LOADS OF FUN.
Don't know why I've suddenly got a thing for running.
IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE.
The after the Cross Country run, I had to rush home to get ready to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. Whoohoo! He's getting married (like, finally!). Oh. And I got to wear my prom dress for the 2nd time! Then after I took forever to TRY to put on make up, my family took a cab to the Orchard Parade Hotel. When we reached, I felt so weird wearing my prom dress cos the others were wearing not-exactly-formal attire. I had only one other cousin who wore a dress. Felt so darn stupid. =.=
Argh.
SAY NO TO SHARKSFIN SOUP!! I'm saying this for the millionth time and nobody listens.
You won't die or lose face if you don't treat others to sharksfin soup at weddings, you know. I'm really starting to loathe some traditional cuisines. How can some people consider such animals as delicacies? I'm not asking everyone to go vegetarian, but I think it's
cruel to eat animals which are already endangered or close to extinction.
On a totally irrelevant note, I MISSED OUT ON OG OUTING TODAY. There weren't any girls going so I thought it would be weird if I went there to be the only girl. It turned out only 3 guys who turned up. This is how united my OG is. Pathetic. No wonder Park doesn't want to organise another outing. Anyway I regretted not going cos they played pool!! It's been so long since I last played pool. Yongjie better organise another OG outing. Pressurise him, eh?
Anyway, I'm gonna start mugging soon.
Cindy better have lunch with me before it's too late. LOLS.
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:24