ARGH. I'm down with flu and cough. Worse still, I'm really in need of some sleep. Another 24 hours would do me at least some good. Anyway, I've got so much work to do in so little time. And I've got Chemistry and Mathematics tests coming up!! Plus the Farewell Party planning for my dear ODAC seniors..
If only time would just slow down for me..
Oh. And I've got a new nickname: Collar pin. People who know my full name would know why. Please thank our dear bimbo Yogeswari for coming up with my new name. =.=
And PJC held the "Amazing Physics Trail" yesterday. And it was FUN.. well, in an awkward way. We got to make the students' lives miserable and made them explain the theory behind all the activities they carried out. In the end I think we just wasted their breaths cos we didn't understand anything. HAHAHA.
I'm so tired. I really don't know what else there is to update you guys on. So, goodnight to all.
Thank goodness there's always some form of entertainment for me every now and then. If only you know what I mean. Oh this is hilarious. Someone asked for my number today. Nice try, but try harder!! Sorry I'm so evil. xD
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:15