I BOUGHT MY NIKE RUNNING SHOES!!
YAYNESS xD
I went to Queensway Shopping Centre with Zhan Peng yesterday because it so happened that we both needed new running shoes and it so happened that nobody else wanted to come along and it so happened that Yoges didn't want to join us because she is a lazy bitch. HAH.
Anyway, I found it really, really, really difficult to decide on which design I should buy. Theoretically, ALL Nike shoes were for running, but some were better crafted for running than others (and more expensive). So practically, I was supposed to buy those really bulky, cushiony types rather than those sleek, leather ones. I made the practical choice, but...
Can I choose style over substance?
I really, really, really wanted the non-bulky kind..
And it was WAY cheaper. T-T
Nevermind.
I shall visit Queensway once again when I am feeling rich.
Someday..
But when will that day come..?! T-T
Oh and by the way, I bought Cindy's birthday present already!! Yeah. I took sooooo long just to think of something and in the end I bought something I totally didn't thought of. Heheh. But what I bought are only the materials. I still got loads of work to do to make the present
complete and
perfect. Argh. Now I'm worrying whether I can make it in time on her birthday. And I thought only boyfriends needed to worry this much over their girlfriend's birthday.
This is all your fault, Cindy.
And your birthday happens to coincide with Earth Day, but here I am wasting the Earth's natural resources on your present. How ironic, eh?
Just kidding. =X
ARGH. I've got Geography and Mother Tongue tests in the week to come. I had better get going with my homework first. Looks like I'm gonna have to burn midnight oil once again.
PJC = Panda JC (for me).
Just look what they did to darken my eye circles.
I am soooo in need of MTM or something.
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:13