<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Wednesday, April 2, 2008



I'm supposed to be doing my Biology essay question.
And it's gonna be graded and included in my CA.
And yet I'm still wasting my time here..

Yesterday, I experienced one of my dumbest moments in my lifetime.

(Some jokes were being told)
Zhentao, Jinxiang, Kenneth, Yoges, Me: *laughing laughing laughing*
Jinxiang: "You all laugh so much, your cheek muscles will get so strong that whatever you bite will break."
(Everyone heard it as: if you bite your cheek, your teeth will break)
Me: *Tries to bite my cheek to see if my teeth break*
Zhentao: *points at me* "OH MY GAWD, WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
(The rest of them start to laugh at me..)

What the heck.

And we tried to bluff the other peeps into biting their cheeks too.

Minghao is a smart guy.
He said, "FOR WHAT?!"

At least Raphael fell for it too.
So I'm not the only idiot.

Oops.

I know this is darn random. I'm too sick of the other stuff in school, you see.

Oh. Ryloo is campaigning for Student Council.
Must sit in the front row to laugh at him during his rally.

This is ONE period you get to see photos of him everywhere. LOL.

Oh. Oh. Oh. Some of the peeps in my class got together to play a game whereby we all count to 3 and reveal our EZ-link cards. I think everyone should try it with their class!! SOOO HILARIOUS.

Minyi looked like a Malay due to the awful lighting!
Adriel called Yoges a poodle!
(Just when we thought "dog" was bad enough)
Not fun - Adriel didn't change much.
Edwin looked like Kit Ki!! OMG. OMG. OMG. CHUBBY~
And I look like a "velil pae ee" (white ghost).. thanks to Edwin.
(I don't know how to spell out Tamil words..)

He really makes Tamil sound like Japanese/Korean.
Weird.

And I don't know why but we were talking about things that gross us out and my classmate Jervis had to tell us that a lizard once crawled up his body while he was in the shower. ARGH! ERGH! EWWW!

It really got Yoges and I squirming in our seats.

My classmates are so random..
Feels alot like 1/6.
Hope we can bond like the way 2/6 did.
(On 2nd thoughts, it's highly impossible)

Random: My PW tutor Mr Loo Kwok Wai never fails to make my day.
I wish he was my Grandpa or something. He's so cute. (:


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:23


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins