I'm so happy to be in PJC ODAC!!
<3 fellow ODACians!!
<3 ODAC seniors!!
I'm sorry, I think I left my brain at Sentosa.
LOL!
Anyway I'm too lazy to post about the camp, but it was really, really, really helluva FUN!!
Some stuff we did:
- Amazing race around Sentosa
- Solo walk through a haunted forest without the aid of torches
- Slept at 3am and woke up at 6am
- Survival cooking!
- PT along Siloso beach
- Touch rugby xD
- Watch the seniors play REAL rugby <3<3<3
- Play in the pretty, pretty sand.
- Sandball war against "someone"
- Tug-of-war!!
- Laughing at the guys who were staring at bikini babes on the beach
- Many more games which I either kinda forgot or too lazy to post about
The best part of the induction camp was how we bonded with each other!!!
So this was what I missed out on during my secondary school life..
Ouh. And it's E-learning Day tomorrow! Meaning NO SCHOOL. Whoohoo~
Hope Yoges recovers soon. She injured her arm while at camp. (T.T)
I felt so so so lonely in school without my dear camp partner.
Random: Oh my gawd. My senior laughed at me after I had my PE today. I don't think there's a need to explain.. (Think: vasodilation)
It's kinda sad to know that they'll be stepping down soon.
I'm gonna miss their crazy antics.
Yeah. Like, if there's something we all learnt from the induction camp, it's this: ODACians are all mad people.
the daisies whispered to me @ 18:42