Today is E-Learning Day!!That's why I'm not in school (:
My class was supposed to meet up somewhere and do our online assignments together, but I don't know what happened in the end. I think there wasn't enough laptops. sadSADsad. Going to a LAN shop would be kinda weird. Plus, you don't want to get into trouble with the regular customers for hogging the seats there.
Anyway this ended up being more troublesome than going to school. Now I have to go to Zap it! to print my tutorials. In addition, I still have yet to do those homework I left untouched while I was away at camp. Waaaaah~
I NEED NEW RUNNING SHOES (x
Looks like PE and ODAC sessions have totally worn my shoes out!! LOL. So I may be going to Queensway this weekend. Is anyone free? I don't wanna go alone, cos I think I'll get lost or something. I'm not exactly familiar with that area, you know.
Zhanpeng told me Mdm Ho is organising the High Tea treat she owed us since last year!! YAYNESS. But now I need to worry about my June schedule AND what should wear on that day!! HOW STRESSFUL. Hahaha. I guess this is the way a girl's mind works.
I don't understand how I can do just about a million crunches and reverse crunches but I can't do sit-ups properly. I didn't know I've always been doing it wrongly till my PE teacher told me so. Damn it. I feel so cheated of my feelings, don't know why. LOL. Anyway I'm SO gonna train for my Physical Fitness Test, which is like coming in 2 weeks time. RAWR!
PFT results will contribute to the House points, right?
CHIONG ARGH~ RAWR!
Hope Keller will be the Champion House again!!
Okay. Time to get back to E-Learning stuff now.
LOLOLOL.
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:38