Today, Ting2 told me THE JOKE OF THE CENTURY.
Till now, I still think it's really ridiculous, incredulous and nonsensical.
LOLOLOL.
I can't stop laughing at myself now.
LOLOLOL.
Sorry I can't make this joke public.
I'll just DIE if everyone knows about it.
Some people are just so so so weird.
.........
We experienced a fire drill at PJC today!!
The announcement was: There has been an explosion in the chemistry lab. All students are to evacuate to the field.
Wanna know why there was an explosion in the chem lab?
Mrs Tong blew up!
LOLOLOL.
Okay, I've just been a bitch for the past 7 seconds.
But everyone laughed
really hard at my joke!!
The sweltering heat of the sun fried my brains today.
So I'm currently without a brain, which explains why I was going bonkers during the evacuation.
Oh. And my ears turned
RED.
Okay, I'm being random now.
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:03