ARGH.
I think I screwed up my GP paper today.
But nevermind, it's the start of the holidays!! xD
AND, I got to vent my frustration on an innocent tomato during my Biology practical which was right after the GP exam. You should try it whenever you're feeling vexed or just plain bored. This was the aftermath:

Can you believe that this used to be a tomato?

Yoges had a great time mashing up her banana.. Okay that sounded a little wrong.
"Food samples + DNA extraction buffer solution" Mocktail, anyone?
The end result. See that mass of stuff in the middle of the 2 solutions? It's actually a mess of proteins and debris. The DNA is colourless and super small and jelly-like. Heheh.
After that I waited for Yoges to do some PW stuff. Turned out her group had to interview some teachers.. And by the time they finished their task, I was braindead, sleepy and most of all, most of all, FAMISHED.
Ate at the BK in Causeway point with Yoges and Niveda. Gosh we were damn noisy. I had fun crapping with the 2 crazy girls. Hahaha.
Okays, as you can tell from my very uninteresting post, I AM BRAINDEAD.
All because of GP. I was too tired to study when I got home yesterday, so I slept from 8am to 10.30pm, studied from then till midnight, napped for another half an hour and continued studying till around 2am. Then I slept all the way..
Suddenly I'm thinking of Blue's Clues.
Hmm.. I don't think I'll ever forget that show. I even remember the songs!!
I LOVE BLUE'S CLUES. <3
Okays, I seriously need a rest.
the daisies whispered to me @ 17:11