Hellos people!
I've gotten my
June holiday schedule!!So please refer to the following and then make a date with me (:
I just can't wait to hit the beach!24 May - Standard First Aid Course (9am to 5pm)
26 May - PW Lecture & lesson (1pm to 4.30pm)
27 May - Chemistry lesson (12.30pm to 2pm)
28 May - Biology lesson & Chemistry lesson (8am to 12nn)
29 May - Geography lesson & PW lesson (8am to 12nn)
30 May - OEC @ RJC (3pm to 5pm)
31 May - Standard First Aid Course (9am to 5pm)
02 June - OEC @ RJC (whole day)
03 June - OEC @ RJC (whole day)
04 June - OEC @ RJC (whole day)
05 June - OEC @ RJC (whole day)
07 June - Riverside Homecoming (6pm)
-- Anyone going?08 June - Standard First Aid Course (9am to 5pm)
Hoho.. I'm gonna be a
certified First Aider!! It's required of every ODACian, you see. Don't know why but I can't imagine myself providing First Aid for anyone. When I see all that
blood, I just break out in panic and probably forget all the steps to take to treat the wound.
So people, don't injure yourself when I'm around. HAHAHAHA.
Oh. By the way, I'm not conducting nor attending the Outdoor Education Conference, I'm just doing ushering. Yeah (._.) But it's a rather
prestigious conference, okay? And ushers get to attend the conference free of charge. Admission fee is $50, I think. Okay,
so much for prestigious (=.=) Anyways, I'm getting
CIP hours for the 4 days, so I guess it's kinda worthwhile. I hope.
Let's hope we get to see the hunks at RJC!
Sh*t. See what I meant by "flower idiot".
Anyways, I've just realised that with all these activities, I'm left with only two weeks to mug for my Mid-Year Examinations!! Ohnos.. Where am I gonna find the time to go hang out with the Banana Alliance? And I simply can't afford to miss out on the Great Singapore Sale!!
I need a manager.
Cos I suck at time management.
(T-T)
the daisies whispered to me @ 11:50