Speak your mind
Saturday, May 10, 2008
And she gave me a jar of bistrotte (I don't know how you spell it!)
Hahaha. How nice of her. The slightly bitter taste was neutralised with the wonderful white chocolate coating.. Bittersweet? THANKYOUS PONG (:
Monday 5/5/2008
Met Zhanpeng at the Woodlands mrt station. And he gave me a maiyatang (I don't know what you call it in English!) Mint-flavoured!! Yumyum (although I havent tried it yet). Yoges didn't come to school that day cos she didn't feel like coming to school. WHAT A B*TCH! Hahaha. So she missed out on the Biology test on Biomolecules. I think the make-up test was more difficult. HAHAHAHA.
Tuesday 6/5/2008
ZhanPeng came to PJC today!! Wearing Jianhui's tee of course. Hahaha. The weird thing was that he was still wearing his NYJC shorts. Oh well, nobody noticed anyway. Hahaha. Then Kokheng was super blur and said to Zhanpeng, "Eh, you in PJC? I have never seen you around before. So what class are you in?" ROFLMAO!!! Then Zhanpeng pointed to his NYJC shorts and here's the best part: Kokheng actually bent down to the level of his shorts to peer at the words 'NYJC'. Gosh. I wonder what people would think if they saw him doing that. Looked so wrong lah.
Wednesday 7/5/2008
ODAC pre-AGM!! Hahaha. We did "factory work" today because we had to prepare the gifts for our dear ODAC seniors. We hid ourselves in a classroom and got on with our work when suddenly 2 of our seniors came to spy on us. LOL. We got really pissed cos their girfts were supposed to be a surprise for them, so THIS MEANS WAR!! And we threw waterbombs at them. LOLS. Then they abused their authority and gathered us outside the ODAC room. Knowing that the seniors were gonna pay us back for what we did, we kept alert of the surroundings. Suddenly, SPLASH! The naughty seniors poured buckets of water on us from the 2nd storey. RAWR. And I got drenched!! To make matters worse, I was wearing my school uniform. So I had to make a mad dash to the toilet to change before anyone got sore eyes. ARGH. It was a rather unlucky day for me: got drenched (but had fun), my bag strap snapped (now I desperately need a new one) and I got hit on the head by a ball. D:
Thursday 8/5/2008
That day was an even lousier day. We had to start the day writing a GP essay. LOLS. I slept during the last 20 minutes. Hahaha. Nearly slept during PW becos my teacher was using the projector and all the lights were switched off, giving the classroom a very sleepy atmosphere. After that we had PE. I couldn't go play with the girls cos I had to accompany Yoges to do her 5 stations since she didn't come on Monday. At least I got to retest my standing broad jump. Woah I finally hit the 170cm mark. (I wish that was my height, though) Hope to get Gold for Napfa test this year..
Friday 9/5/2008
ODAC AGM!! Woots. We started off by playing this weird game called "Last man standing". While everyone was sitting down getting briefed on how to play the game, Joshua suddenly stood up. Puzzled by his actions, we stared at him. The he said, "I'm the last man standing, what!" (=.=) Then while we played "Last man standing", the station masters sprayed at us with water hoses. Thankfully they aimed mostly at the seniors so I didn't get drenched like on Wednesday. Phew.
During one of the matches, Joshua and I were the last ones in the grid. Then he bloody hell said he won cos he's the last MAN standing. (=.=) Then the station masters separated the winning teams from the losing teams. The losing teams had the privilege of pouring soapy water at the winners so we all aimed at Joshua. LOLS. Okays, actually we weren't supposed to be playing with soapy water so we got reprimanded by the teachers. But we had fun anyway! The seniors abused their authority AGAIN and got us into the pumping positions while they poured water on us from the 2nd storey. (=.=)
Then we had dinner and a so-called birthday cake for 2007. Becos Joshua is a the welfare head AND he didnt celebrate the birthdays of the 07/08 batch, he made up with buying a 4kg chocolate cake!! YUMYUM. It was SOOO ENORMOUS even the 08/09 batch got to eat it. We even thought it was at least 10kg. HAHAHA. Oh. And we had ratatouille for dinner! Don't know why, but we all thought it was more Asian than French. The caterers must have been confused.
After that we proceeded with the EXCO elections. While waiting for the results, Yoges, Thrina, Stephanie and Ain vandalised my legs. LOL. I had to go home with crazy word all over my legs. How embarrassing. Well, we're bimbo JC girls afterall. Who can blame us? HAHAHA.
Oh I forgot to add that Yoges and I are crushing on the same ODAC senior. Don't worry, this crazed up crush thingy is purely for our own entertainment and we're absolutely NOT serious about him. HAHAHA. Before the election results were announced, the seniors had to play this game of finding glow-in-the-dark stars with their name on it. Yoges and I managed to find his star and we (I can't believe we did that) fought between ourselves to give it to him. LOLS. But we gave it to him together eventually. Okay here's the hilarious part: just after we gave him his star, the emcees announced that all the guy seniors who couldn't find their stars will have to strip their shirts. Yoges and I were like, WAAH.. WASTED!! LMAO. Shouldn't have given him his star.. (Okay whatever, I feel like a flower idiot)
AGM2008 was super FUN. But all the seniors have stepped down. And I'm reeeeally gonna miss them ALOT (especially a certain someone.. haha). I LOVE PJC ODAC (:
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.About me
g R e E n B e A nLinks
&; Cindy CmlArchives
%u2605February 2008Layout Credits
&; Image : Getty Images