<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, May 29, 2008



WHOOPEE!

Today marks the end of my holiday lessons!! Meaning it's time to rock-n-roll... Yeah! I've got a whole lot of activities in line for the rest of this week and next week (one and a half weeks is all I've got to play).

BUT FIRST, let's watch this video of our very own PJC ODAC <3

Credits to Jianwei, the annoyingly TALL guy.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH..!!!!

I see a "certain someone" in there.... LOLOLOL.

Okays, anyway.. can you spot me in the tug-of-war photos? (Hint: I'm wearing red) HAHAHA. I think my team lost because of me. Geez. But it was helluva fun anyway. LOL. I'm certainly looking forward to many, many more super fun activities with my fellow ODACians :)))

Back to the topic on what happened today..

I had a Geography lecture today which lasted half the actual duration, which meant that us peeps took the liberty to use the extra hour to visit MacDonald's for breakfast. HAHAHAHA. After which we headed back to school for a Project Work lesson. Mdm Shafa was wearing a sort-of-hip-hop shirt, which prompted Pauline to blurt out loudly that she could well enough imagine Mdm Shafa breakdancing. And yeah, everyone was like.. (O.o) then we burst out laughing our heads off. When Mdm Shafa found out what Pauline said, she was like.. (=.=") then we all burst out laughing again. LOLOLOL.

Einstein's Cradle was held today. An event initiated by the SIRIUS peeps to teach little kids fun and interesting stuff pertaining to science. But all I saw were balloons, balloons and more balloons!! Turned out Sinzhi and gang were sculpturing balloons for the little kids. (Pauline even took one home! She's a 5 year old kid, you know). We saw JC students teaching little kids to pass a ping pong ball to each other using a plastic spoon stuck in their mouth. I guess that's Physics for our young friends. You know, the moments thingy.. Yeah.

Turns out that Sex and the City is M18. Dammit. Yoges and I got so so so pissed that we headed down to Cold Storage to cool off our anger with.. yoghurt? LOLS. We wanted to get some ice cream, but Yoges couldn't get her paddle pop thingy and I didn't want to go broke because of Ben and Jerry's. So we settled with the healthier option.

Shall go watch Narnia instead.

I'm only watching because I've watched the prequel, not because I'm still a kid, okay.

HAHAHAHAHA.

It feels so good to be feeling happy once again.

Sadly, my joyous merry-making shall only last one and half weeks.

Reality sucks.



the daisies whispered to me @ 16:25


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins