<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Saturday, May 24, 2008



Yoges's hopes just crashed.
HAHAHAHA.

I'm feeling kinda crestfallen too, not just because of how shocked and depressed she must be right now, but also because she will continue fighting with me for a certain someone. Damn it. Just when I thought I could have him all to myself.. Hmph.

HOHO. But I DID have him all to myself last Thursday (emphasis on Thursday) when Yoges ponned school just to mug for the GP paper. (Zhanpeng, if I'm a mugger what makes of Yoges?!) Okay back to the thing about Thursdays. Thursday, as I've mentioned before in an earlier post, is the day we get to see a certain someone many more times as compared to other days of the week. I'm writing this here so as to stress on how much Yoges missed out. HAHAHAHAHA.

I SAW HIM 4 TIMES THAT DAY, YOGES!!
MWAHAHAHA..

collarPIN - 4, ROUNDface - nil

SCORE..!!

Okay, blonde moment. -.-

Anyway, thanks alot, Yoges. Because you ditched me, I had to face the world alone for an entire day. Geez.

Oakeydokes. Let's reflect on my day.

Today was the first day of my Standard First Aid Course @ Red Cross HQ. I had to wake up freaking early and take the train all the way to the town area, just to wait for the rest of the ODACians to arrive. So much for our SENSE OF URGENCY. Hmph.

Anyways, our trainer was nice and strangely funny. He had a sick obession of showing us gory photographs though. Nearly puked my lunch back then. Geez, it seemed to me that there are ten million steps to take before actually physically tending to a victim's wound. No wonder so many people are dying out there. And besides, the provision of First Aid requires First Aiders to wear disposable gloves and use bandages. Like, who in the world would bring gloves and bandages everywhere they go?

We had to sit through 5 hours of lecture-styled lessons (yes, complete with the irritating chairs with the irritating flaps for tables which are irritatingly small). Thank goodness he dismissed us 2 hours early. Felt kinda sad for the other group. They were barely done with Lesson 1 when we finished Lesson 3. Due to the close proximity to Plaza Singapura, we had a great time window shopping. It was kinda crowded though, but what can I say? Window shopping is ALWAYS fun. Now we know what to buy, where to buy and when to buy. (:

Gotta get my EoM done by Monday.
Someone please shed some light...


the daisies whispered to me @ 18:12


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins