b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.
1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:
(I know I don't look my age. Anyways, I like Seventeen magazines.)

2. A place you'd like to travel to:
(The only thing holding me back is the US$250,000 permit. &%$@!!!)
3. Your favourite place:
(Need I say more?)
4. Your favourite food:
(Presenting to you my latest food obsession cum late-night mugging companion: Rich tea biscuits! They taste best dunked in milk!)
5. Your favourite animal:
(My dream pet!! Me likey Border Collie!!)
6. Your favourite colour:
(I know it's hard to accept that tHe gReEnBeAn's fave colour isn't green, well now you know why I'm known as "The girl with the orange hair band, orange bag, orange file, orange water bottle and orange socks".)
7. Your favourite piece of clothing:
(I love sports!! I love PJC ODAC!!!)
8. Your favourite song:
(Ah~ I'll be Okay!! Why do they look kinda lost in this pic? Well, at least they'll be okay after that.)
9. Your favourite TV show:
(HAHAHA Blue's Clues!! I LOVE IT!! I hope Kids Central will air it again someday..)
10. First name of your significant other/crush:
(His full name: Imaginary Boyfriend of Mine)

11. The town in which you live in:
(I had no idea my hometown looked this beautiful..)
12. Your screen name/nickname:
(tHe gReEnBeAn xD)
13. Your first job:
(Isn't it obvious?)
14. Your dream job:
(I want to work in the RnD sector, not to be a lab rat!!)
15. A bad habit you have:
(Woah, even Arnold Schwarzenegger knows my biggest bad habit!!)
16. Your worst fear: **Censored**
(I'm too scared to even look at it, what makes you think that I'd Google for images of it?!)
17. One thing you'd like to do before you die:
(They'd even made a joke out of it!! What the ....)
18. The first thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000:
(OH MY GAWD. I feel like eating this image!!)