Gosh.
I should really kick my habit of waking up late. I woke up at 10.30am this morning. And by the time I finally rubbed the last bit of sleepiness from my eyes, it was time for lunch!! Hahaha. Yeah. So I wasted half the day sleeping when I could have mugged for Biology. Not that I'm a mugger, but I just realised that I've got
less than two weeks to study for my Midyear Examinations.
Oh dear. Oh dear.
I've just succeeded in making myself feel stressed.
Geez.
Anyways, take a listen to the song playing on my blog. Sheesh, that's the way I should be spending my summer, don't you think? I'm feeling so
cheated of my holidays (if that's even possible). Well, they tell you it's the holidays, and then you spend half of it working on Project Work stuff, extra lessons and CCA stuff. And just when you're SOOO ready to kick back and relax, you are brought back from your daydreaming to face the cold reality of mugging for examinations.
Like, WHAT THE HECK?!?!Well, I guess that's education in Singapore nowadays. Even the parents, who are always complaining that their kids
never study enough, have started lamenting (Woah! It's gonna snow in Singapore, anytime now.) Well, nevermind. I'll just have to pull through
another year and a half of this crap and I'll be rewarded with my sweet, sweet FREEDOM.
I'd better drop the subject before I start planning post-A level activities.
LOLOLOL.
Well, at least I'm halfway through my revision for Biology.
Whoohoo! Time to take a break with a pint of
Ben & Jerry's.Not. (T-T)
I'm looking foward to meeting Mdm Ho for High Tea this Friday.
I swear I'll start worshipping her if they serve Ben & Jerry's at the High Tea.
But for now, I'll just dream on..
This is SO not the way I wanted my summer to turn out to be.
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:26