I'm going to RS Homecoming instead of PJC ODAC BBQ.
Don't know why but I'm still feeling kinda torn between going to Homecoming and BBQ. Both events promise food and company. But heck, BBQ is unhealthy, and it's not every week I get to meet my secondary school friends.
Yoges and I went to Orchard yesterday in search of some clothes for Homecoming. And guess who we met on the way? Waner & twins!! Hahaha. I guess they haven'y changed a bit? They were with their AJC friends, I think. Hahaha. So glad to see them (:
We set off at 3pm but we didn't buy anything till after 6pm. So I shall fastforward to the time when we bought stuff. Yoges bought a pair of jeans at Dorothy Perkins and a black top at Forever 21. At that time, I didn't find anything that fancied me, but I did manage to find nice earrings at Forever 21. They were selling at 6 pairs for $3.00 only!! Woah. At least this shop truly understands the meaning of a "SALE". LOL.
On a different note, my family will be back tomorrow!! Whoohoo! They had decided to go on a vacation.. without me. Well actually, I was supposed to go too, but I've got to take the stupid First Aid examination on Sunday. Geez. Yeah, so I've been spending the past few days alone at home except when I went to RJC and Orchard.
Now this is something random but kinda funny: I forgot to water the plants. Shoots. My parents are gonna kill me.
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:11
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.
About me
g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore
I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.