This is stolen from Kenneth's blog.
Felt really sorry that I came up with such a crappy post previously.
I hope this can make up for it.
1. What's your ambition?
- I wanna reach the summit of Mount Everest!! (seriously lah)
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Friends, of course! It's a little different when people get married though.
3.Who are the people you trust most?
- Myself!
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- It depends on where I am, who I'm with and what I look like. But most of the time, yeah!!
5. Who's your idol?
- Miss Tan Chong Hui. I'm amazed by her managerial skills and good time management. How do you think she'd managed to teach so many classes and yet find the time to give them extra lessons and print all those notes/worksheets? MISS TAN ROCKS.
6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
- Yep. I've even seen a double rainbow after the rain. Beat that, bitches!
7. What is your goal for this year?
- Survive ODAC's 12km run and please please please NOT get retained.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- I'm not exactly aiming to live THAT long, you know.
9. Have you broken some one's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
- Nope. I don't anyone THAT stupid. People who take their lives for granted are THAT stupid. Think of all the unborn babies out there.. They weren't given a chance to even open their eyes. Be grateful that you're alive and well.
10. What feeling do you love the most?
- When I've just finished exercising/mugging or when I'm having fun with my family/friends. OH. Also when it's the end of a series of major examinations. Yeah~
11. What are the requirements you wish from your other half?
- He must be able to do it all. Hahaha. No way I'm telling this to anyone!
12. List some best moments in life.
- a. When I tasted Ben & Jerry's for the first time.
b. When my dad said he'd be taking us on a vacation to Japan next year.
c. When I got together with my good ol' buddies.
d. When I'm doing something I'm best at.
e. When people appreciate me for who I am and what I do.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- I admit not every single friendship, but most of them. Some people do things that prove themselves to be unworthy of being called a friend because they do not understand the meaning of friendship.
14. What feeling you dislike most?
- When I'm walking behind/at the same bus stop/in a place full of smokers, and when I'm NEGLECTED. Hate that! Pff.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- People who can make me happy no matter what happens. Money can't buy me happiness, you know. This is where my family and friends (especially the Bitches) come into the picture.
16. Do you love anime?
- I used to be crazy over it. But now, nah.
17. Your greatest wish.
- The Nepalese Authorities to let me climb Mount Everest for free. (The permit is #%@&ing expensive, you know.) OH. And can I include something else here too?
I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY. :DDD
18. Define love.
- Ben & Jerry's. (Just kidding!)
-That would be looking at an imperfect person/thing, yet being fully convinced that he/she/it is perfect. This can be applied to family, friends, spouse, event, activity or object. Oh yeah.
19. Have you ever love someone and waited for him/her, even though u know its impossible to be together again?
- Come on everyone needs to learn to move on. Besides, why wait for one tree when you've got the whole forest? (Bad analogy due to current environmental issues, but heck!)
20. Do you think time is wasted for the past few minutes.
- Nope! At least I was using my brains.
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they have been tagged [:
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:15