Looks like another day is going to waste, but thank goodness I've got a few good books from the Woodlands Regional Library. But besides running off to a place called "Lala Land", there really isn't any other thing I can do right now. I can't wait to go play with orphans and clean the mangroves. Let's face it: when you're on a shoestring budget, the only fun you can get is by reading and doing CIP and of course, daydreaming.
I simply can't wait for June to be over so that I can get my allowance for July..
Just when my exams are all over and I'm supposed to be enjoying, I'm tied down due near-bankruptcy. Somebody please inspire me on what other activities which do not require me spending a single cent, cos I'm seriously running out of ideas.
Ack. I think I'm going mad.
I swear I'm in the mood to devour ten swimming pools of chocolate ice cream. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy, preferably.
Yes, that's exactly what I am in need of.
You know what I think I'm just acting up because I'm worried for my A level MT oral examination and my Mid-Year examination results.
Oh. And about the MYEs. I swear my parents are gonna sit on me. Worse still, they'll start breathing down my neck for my Promos.
Since I'm feeling kinda down, here's a song that's kinda negative too. A little vulgar, but it's censored lah. No worries. Oh and it's the kind of song that you listen to vent your anger, so don't listen to it if you hate noisy songs.
the daisies whispered to me @ 13:00
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.
About me
g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore
I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.