<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, July 18, 2008



Hey I'm kinda like very, very busy these few days. I've got my hands full with my studies and ODAC stuff and all. Geez.. I'd love to update this blog as often as possible but that isn't quite possible at this point in time. So I'm gonna let my blog rot for a while.

But first, I'd like to post about some recent stuff.

Today's ODAC training was really fun because we played catching around the classroom block as part of our stair-climbing exercise. It's childish, I know tell me about it, but all objectives were met and most importantly, we all had FUN. Of course, we still had to run 2.4km as part of our training. I guess I'm okay with running nowadays, however I'm starting to feel a bad cough coming on. I guess it's because running suppresses the immune system. D:

PE is fun because we're having netball as part of our assessment. Oh, I'll have to admit that all those months of captain's ball in 4/5'07 helped a lot. Mrs Wee, my PE teacher called me a chilli padi. Like, what the hell.. I know I'm small and I always wear the red Keller tee, but still.. =.=" Anyways we all hailed Wenna as the Queen because she's in the school's netball team and everyone wants to be in her team. Hahaha. Unfortunately, I was placed in the other team but we still managed to put up a good fight, considering that we lost by a few points and Wenna's team had all three canoeists. :D

A level Listening was alright. I didn't give a damn about it anyways. I nearly fell asleep, actually. Oh, please don't tell my lao shi. LOL.

Last but not least, the BMTC trip to Pulau Tekong was fairly enjoyable. I guess I'm not supposed to reveal anything important we saw there. Anyway what I can say is that the guys there are seriously lousy comedians. And I didn't get to taste the battle rations but who cares? I don't need to serve National Service. Actually, I wouldn't mind if I had to (sounds like fun to me), but since everyone thinks a female's role is simply to tend to their handphones at night and attend social events, then why not leave as just that? LOL.

I'm going to MacRitchie Reservoir tomorrow as part of a PJC ODAC recce trip. Although it kinda clashes with Woodgrove Primary School's 10th Anniversay Carnival (or something like that), I figured that I should focus on the future instead of the past, if you get what I mean. I don't want to get all nostalgic with my primary school. Guess my brother will have to go alone tomorrow. Oh, did I mention that we'll be walking from PJC to MacRitchie?

ODAC rocks.
We're starting our rock climbing course in the week after next!!
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. :D

Which reminds of Geography lesson today: Why do we study rocks? Because they rock.

Oh. And let me just say that MATH SUCKS cos I can't seem to grasp anything from Partial Fractions to Integration. Looks like I have loads of mugging to do this weekend. D:

Okay, I guess I'm done here.
See you all around in many days to come. I reckon I'll update once a week.

Or at least I'll try to. (:


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:28


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins