<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, July 1, 2008



I took a trip down Memory Lane today.

I went down to collect my testimonial with Nandhini today, and we secretly went to the staff room to have a short (okay, maybe it was kinda long) chat with Mdm Ho and Mr Goh. We complained about JC life, they lamented on their ever-increasing workload.. Oh man.. The secondary school students are learning what we are learning. I feel so so so retarded. Oh and Mr Goh told us Waner's skirt is really short. LOL.

I decided to walk the my old bus stop and take the bus home. Ah, the rush of nostalgia. The scenery from the bus stop is one I would not forget so easily. Then the bus came.. and went. ARGH!! An even larger rush of nostalgia - being completely ignored by the dumb bus driver. Hmm.. it cetainly brings back memories of the good old days when I was in secondary school..

So I gave up and walked home (more memories flooding back). Soon, I found myself walking towards my primary school. Woah! At that point in time, my brain was perpetually overflowing with sweet, sweet memories.

Geez, I know this sounds really corny and all. But I can't help getting emotional over all this.

So since I was literally wallowing in nostalgia, I was thinking.. I'd might as well listen to one of the songs that I'm most familiar with. Enjoy.



Blues Clues - Theme - steve


Now Its Time For So Long - Blues Clues


Woots!! My favourite television programme during my childhood days.

I miss Steve.. I think they replaced him cos he had enough of searching for pawprints. Hahaha.


the daisies whispered to me @ 19:59


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins