<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Wednesday, July 2, 2008



My PW group went down to the ice cream parlour again so as get the permission from the manager to survey the customers. However thing's didn't turn out as planned and the manager wasn't in again, even after we made an appointment with her!! We were so damn pissed that the employees kept apologising to us. Ohno, it's too late to apologise.. Even One Replublic agrees with me on that. Hahaha.

We should have been compensated with complimentary ice cream!! RAWR.

So our day was wasted AND the weather at Clementi was &%$#-ing crazy today!!
ARGH!! I think my brain got fried..

Oh yeah. I realised I didn't mention anything about my A Level Mother Tongue oral examination yesterday. Well, I think I did better than during the O's, and since I'd gotten an ugle Merit then, I just might get a Distinction this time, hopefully. Anyays the reading passage was super difficult!! There were at least 5 words I'd never seen before in my entire life (maybe because I never read Chinese stuff). But thank goodness my examiners were kinda nice enough to smile. However they kept cutting me in mid-sentence!! Argh. I felt like slapping that woman.

At least I was wise enough to bring along the Kinder Bueno bar my mum bought for me. I LOVE YOU MUM!! It really helped to calm my nerves after the darn examination. I was stuttering and stammering when I was reading lah! Geez.

Oh. By the way, I find this song super sexy lah! And catchy too. xD

Shake It - Metro Station


the daisies whispered to me @ 16:39


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins