Oh my gosh.
Todays has gotta be one of the worst days of my life.
Here are the reasons why:1. I was late for school.
2. I failed my Chemistry (actually, that was kinda expected).
3. I just know I'm gonna fail my Mathematics too!
4. I had
cramps for the whole day and guess what? I had PE today.
5. There's a reason why that word is in red.
6. Yoges and I waited for the 2 jerks Raymondfun and Choyjinxiang but they ditched us. -.-
7. I missed the mrt.
8. The next mrt had to be terminated at the next stop.
9. I've got GP homework to do. And I don't feel like doing it.
10. I can't get over the 2.5 marks that I needed to pass Chemistry.
11. Gonna get Biology, Mathematics and Geography papers tomorrow.
12. I've got a really bad feeling.
13. I can feel it in my bones.
14. I don't like that feeling.
15. I just know I will hate myself when tomorrow comes.
Sheesh.
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:38