<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, August 8, 2008



Presenting.. the styrofoam Merlion (which apparently had its snout chopped off) of PJC and the two extra "mermaids".. LOLOLOL. We had a Gallery exhibition in school today, with booths on the various Singapore icons. Guess which (un)lucky icon my class took charge of? Agnes Joaquim. Darn, we really wanted Pauline to be the mascot. HAHAHA. Orchids were given out too, and all the girls wore them in their hair. LOL!


Notice that you really can't spot Pauline's eyes in this picture. ROFLMAO.

I couldn't help but keep grinning to myself in my silly way during the National Day Celebration programme today. Honestly, I'm still smiling when I think of it right now..

Okay, I was having (yet another) one of my bimbo moments.

Well, you see.. A certain someone's class was seated right in front of my class and that certain someone was directly in front of me. Like, wow.. it was a VIP seat with a full view of his back. Heehee.. x3

Anyway the atmosphere in PJC was rather good, I must say. But not as 'high' as how it had been in Riverside. Ahh. I miss National Day celebration at Riverside. Where we would all be so so so enthusiastic and stand up to sing the national day songs together. Hmm. Sweet, sweet memories.

But this time there was something different. The J2 guys decided to start carrying each other. And yes, the certain someone's class was lifting one of their fellow classmates and tossing him in the air. Having seen this for the very first time, us J1s were totally stunned.. Then we carried on singing screaming at the top of our lungs. HAHAHAHA.

We should try to taupok people next year. :D

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, but my class had an extra Biology lesson today. Yeah, like right after the celebrations and stuff. It's like the mood suddenly died or something. LOL. It's not that we hate Biology, in fact we LOVE IT. But it's so mood-killing to have lessons after a celebration. Hahaha. Well, I guess it's the least we could do in return for the CHOCOLATES msLeong bought for us from New York. HAHAHAHA. Thank you, msLeong (:

On a totally irrelevant note, there's a MONITOR LIZARD in PJC. This is nothing new, nor to be frightened/thrilled about, as the teachers say it's good to have wildlife in the school compound as this improves the biodiversity.

=.="

I feel like I'm studying in a Zoo.

I'm looking forward to meeting the Banana Alliance on Monday!! Hope PW stuff doesn't get in the way. Ugh. It's been so long since I last saw my secondary school buddies, so I can afford to miss one PW meeting, right?



the daisies whispered to me @ 20:48


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins