Can't believe I'm saying this, but I
actually enjoyed the class outing yesterday.. because of all the DRAMA.
If there was a word to describe my class, it would be "crazy" because everyone is always behaving as if they're at some Mad Hatter's Party. Yes, we're all mad and we do all the retarded stuff (just watch us during PE and you'll know why). Hmm.. maybe that's why those who hold on to their sanity are the ones who are always left out. That's kinda sad, but that's how it is in 08S05.
Anyways, back to the topic on what happened yesterday.
Firstly, I went to play badminton at Woodlands CC with Yoges, Raphael, Jinxiang and Raymond. Whoa. It was totally the best kinda feeling I ever had eversince my Promos ended. I think it was just what I needed after an intense period of examination nonsense. Yes, I think I'm getting my life back.
Oh wait, I want to complain about something.
YOGEZ GOT HERSELF A NEW BAG FROM HER BOYFRIEND*.
(*I won't reveal his name though.)
Nowadays, it's like "Boyfriend" was just another word for "Santa Claus". LOL.
Anyways she's got this Dickies haversack (Dickies is the brand name). And she thinks is super stylo to keep the tag hanging on her bag. If it were some small tag, that would be okay, but this one was around A5 size, mind you. So I told her "Can you please snip off your Dickies?" and she gave me the "That-sounded-so-wrong" face. Heheh
Okays. After badminton, we went to school for a PW lesson which was hardly fruitful for my group since we were using a different version of Microsoft Word from my teacher. Sheesh. What rubbish is this..? Okays anyway we did manage to generate some ideas for the designs for our WR. And surprisingly, I thought it was FUN.
After that we left for Lot One and ate lunch at Long John Silver's, in which we were definitely the noisiest bunch of people around. When we were done, the Three
Musketeers Canoeists showed us the way to MacRitchie and brought us to The Paddle Lodge. The NJC canoeists were there too and we were watching them carrying out their kayaks. Okays, then this was really weird cos since I was wearing the SAFRA Army Half Marathon shirt, the rental guy asked if I ran the 21km route. And I said (-_-) "No, 10km only". Then surprisingly he said that judging from my legs I looked like I could run 21km. And I was like (O.o)
The worst part was after we left the rental lodge, my friend nudged me and said the rental guy was looking at my legs. WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I think I'm never going back there ever again. Creepy lah.
So we left our bags at some nearby pavillion and got the kayaks out. Yuhui, Yoges and I didn't want to kayak so we went trekking around, observing and appreciating nature. HAHAHA. When we came back to the pavillion, Cynthia and Chris told me my bag was attacked by a freaking monkeyyy!!! Sh*t that was when I realised I had Pocky in my bag. Well thankfully it didn't rip my keychain off when unzipping my bag, but it freaking BIT my bag!! RAWR. And there's a freaking bite mark there. (T.T)
Now I need to get a new bag. Pffft.
No wait.
Now I need to get a boyfriend/Santa Claus who would get me a new bag.
HAHAHA.
the daisies whispered to me @ 11:23