HAPPY DEEPAVALI
to everyone celebrating it today.
I want to eat curry..
and muruku..
and..
and..
Can I celebrate it too? Although I haven't got a clue regarding its significance. So much for always hanging out with Yoges and Thrina. I haven't learnt much of the Indian culture from them at all. Maybe becos they're almost as clueless as I am. HAHAHA.
Okay, since it's a public holiday, I haven't got anything interesting to do today cos it's gonna be so crowded no matter where I go. So I'm stuck in front of the computer with nothing better to do. Geez. This sucks. Anyone has any suggestions?
If not, I'll just do some sit-ups and take a nap.
By the time I wake up, it'll be time for dinner. LOL.
Here are some random photographs of PJC ODAC:
This is the front of our ODAC tee.
It's the equation I mentioned in an earlier post. Aren't the icons cool?

This is the back of the ODAC tee.
I really preferred Christine's design though this one is nice too. (:

This is a group photo of (most of) the ODACians at the rock climbing place.

Here's a photo of (some of) the ODACians at the Kayaking place in Changi.

Lastly, here are some ODAC girls at the bowling alley. (:

the daisies whispered to me @ 13:11