<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Sunday, October 5, 2008



HEYS. I've been rather busy lately.

PJC's Inter-House Games on Thursday was rather enjoyable only because we got to play what we wanted after the entire event was over. (How ironic!) Yes, I wasn't involved in any freaking game cos my good PE rep, Edwin, submitted the application form late and as a result most of us didn't get a place. Thankfully I bagged a place in frisbee.. as the timekeeper. I can see my CIP hours accumulating already. Wahahaha.

Okay, so I mainly hung out at the field the entire day racing back and forth along the frisbee court and taking down the scores. It was quit enjoyable watching first-timers play frisbee. HAHAHA. Better not mention names here. But some were really good at frisbee, pity they weren't in ODAC. After all 10 rounds of frisbee, I played frisbee with a few others and then when we got bored, Jianhui, Kenneth, Zhanpang (the extra) , Yoges and I went to play table tennis. OHMYGAWD. Table tennis is the best fun yet!! It totally got us all cracked up. Shall play more of that during PE from now on. Hahaha!!

On Friday, I SKIPPED SCHOOL. Whoa. It was the first time I skipped school cos I didn't feel like going. Anyways there was only a stupid career seminar in store for us that day and it didn't cover the job I was interested in. So, heck it. Luckily my friends told me it was helluva boring. Looks like I chose the right day to skip school. ((:

I woke up freaking early in the morning (like, earlier than usual school days) just so that I wouldn't be late for ODAC's rock climbing course (I kinda forgot what the course is called). We met up at Choa Chu Kang and waited a long, looong time before everyone was there. Then we took a bus to somewhere behind some Salvation Army building. When we got there, we were totally STUNNED.

This was how it looked like:

Ahhh.. A shot taken like a true professional. (Okok.. I said like a true professional)

We totally didn't expect them to make us climb natural rock, since we didn't even had the chance to use the school's rock wall. Plus, we had already forgotten almost everything the instructor taught us during the theory session a whole 2 months ago.

It was a freaking traumatizing experience for me because the rocky surfaces didn't look safe, there were gargantuan ants, there were cobwebs in every nook and cranny. This is BAD cos that means there are spiders and I am freaking terrified of spiders. Worst still, the places which were covered in cobwebs are the places to grab. This means that I had to BLOODY HELL stick my hand into a "God-knows-what-lives-inside" hole. And the best part was, I was the first person in my group to climb the rocks. This means that I would have to clear the cobwebs for the rest of my group. Like, GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!


I'm just glad I didn't die there.

Thnakfully, with guidance from the instructor, trust in my belayer, much encouragement from my fellow ODACians and a whole lot of effort, I freaking managed to reach the top.

HAHAHA.



the daisies whispered to me @ 14:52


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins