<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, October 23, 2008



How about a happier post for today?
My previous post earlier on was kinda sad and angry.
My apologies for that.

You know what? I think OP is reeeally fun. It's just that the excitement wears out entirely when the assessors show us our results. HAHAHA. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my (first) rehearsal today. Thank goodness I chose to be the first speaker. There's so little to memorise!! And I'm definitely familiar with all my group members' parts. Also, the definition of our topic is kinda easy to remember. What I lack in is volume, awareness and enthusiasm.

Okay, I'm small and I've a voice loud enough to match. I seriously thought I was shouting, yet they said I was speaking too softly. Geez. And I didn't know we were supposed to scan the whole audience, so I only engaged the assessors. Shucks, someone should have told me! Plus they dared to say I lack in enthusiasm. I think I'm the only one in my group who had good intonation and pronunciation. I spoke with feelings, okay. Well, I think I deserve an overall AE. Not bad since it's my first try. I scored around the same marks as my group members, who had already rehearsed once before.

I ROCK, I KNOW.

I'm looking forward to the next rehearsal. This is so fun man, yet it's causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. I think I like that feeling. Oh, yes. I think I know why. I forgot to mention that my best friend is Adrenaline.

Here's what it says on our new PJC ODAC tee:

RISK + RESILIENCE = PURE ADRENALINE BLISS
An ODACian, A true Survivor.

Ohmygosh. I totally love Stephanie's ideas. She's sososo creative. I totally love the little icons she made which represent the ODAC activities, mainly rock climbing, kayaking, cycling, running and playing Ultimate Frisbee. I wonder how she made them. Coolness!

Shall show you a photo of the ODAC tee sometime soon when I haven't got my hands full with PW nonsense and Chinese revision (as if I've started revising for MT) Speaking of which, I'll need someone to help me revise my Mother Tongue!! At this rate, I think I'm gonna get a D for MT A levels. And I don't want that to ruin my certificate!! Cos if I retain, I'm aiming for A's and B's only. (Okay, maybe that's being kinda ambitious)

Anyways, it's better to be ambitious than depressed. (:

Lastly, I LURRVE THIS SONG MAN. Don't know why. It just sounds amazing to me. But sad to say, my crush is gone...................

Gotta find a new one.. HAHAHA.


the daisies whispered to me @ 19:58


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins