<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, October 31, 2008



I felt this reeeally huge urge to buy these stickers.
And I did. They cost me $5.00.
I don't know what came over me, but I fell in love with the giraffes and hippos.
They're uber cute right? I'm gonna stick them all over my notebook for next year. (:


Okays, anyways Mother Tongue A Level examination and Project Work Oral Presentation are both OVER. GONE AND NEVER TO COME BACK. GOOD RIDDANCE!! Well, MT A's was sort of alright. The standard was similar to the mock exams I've been forced to sit for during the past few weeks. (Yes, 2 out of 5 days a week just for Chinese mock exams)

And as usual, I was at a complete loss when I came to the cloze passage. Out of the 8 keywords, I think I only recognised 2. LOL. As for the composition, I chose Qn 2. Well since I didn't read a single model essay, my essay clearly lacked "chim chim phrases". But who cares. As long as I meet the requirements and try not to make any mistakes in writing the characters, I guess I'm safe. I'm obviously NOT aiming for a distinction, you know. LOL.

Actually, I'm fine with a B or C.

Regarding OP today, my assessors SUCKED! One was a bitch, the other was a bimbo. Since I can't name them here, I shan't elaborate. I was like, freaking pissed off by them. They wouldn't even look at us or our powerpoint slides!! Well it's freaking unfair when we've put in so much effort during our countless rehearsals and they simply refuse to even watch our presentation. Pfft. Well at least they were kind enough to ask me a rather simple question. I'm grateful for that and I thought I answered it rather well.

Let's hope my group can score our A's.

Or at least B's.

We've reeally done A LOT for this retarded subject.

I'd be glad for next year's J1s if Project Work is removed from the syllabus.
Cos I really don't want to see them going through the same sh!t as we have.

I'm such a nice senior, aren't I?

Must practise being nice to the freshmen, since I'm gonna be in the same class as them next year. Oh, I do hope my new class would be better than my current one. The seniors totally dominate my class. And I don't exactly like being around them. D:

Anyways, we'll get to know if I'll be retained next Thursday.

Ohmygosh. It's Judgement Day!!


the daisies whispered to me @ 20:00


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins