PWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPWPW
Ohmygosh. I totally need a break from PW.
Screw the person who incorporated it into A levels!!
Today was somewhat a lousy day, because:
1) I was nearly late for school.
2) Got scolded by Mr. Indian teacher for talking during assembly.
(I can't put names here, can I?)
3) Promotional criteria has been halved. I don't wanna be promoted!!
(What am I saying?!)
4) I think I screwed the OGL interviews yesterday.
5) I missed out on ODAC training due to the interview.
6) I'm gonna miss ODAC training tomorrow cos of PW.
(Who cares bout knots, anyways?)
7) Felt sick and moody after watching the vid on Animal Rights.
8) Touched someone's
oily laptop. Aaaaargh~
9) Yoges went home without me T.T
10) I'm feeling so lethargic right now..
Zonking out in ..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..
*Braindead*
why is my life filled with so many annoying people..?
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:06