<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, November 18, 2008



Happy Birthday to Nikki and Kenneth!!

I hate to spoil their big day but my day really sucked.

My mood for today was abruptly ruined when I decided (with much guilt) to start on my holiday assignments. GP vocab was a breeze with my handy dictionary, but the compre was nonsense! I found myself bewildered by the questions for once. I've checked with Yoges and my suspicions have been confirmed: that the paper reeeally is tough. Ugh.

To make matters worst, I had no choice but to start on my Math Promos 06 and 07. WTF MAN. I'm only through the 06 paper and I've left 60% of the questions blank. %$#& lah. And guess what? I've gotta submit it to the General Office this Friday. Dammit.

Now you see why I had wanted so badly to be retained?
Math is getting on my nerves. I wish Saro could help me. Sob.

Just when I thought holiday homework was bad enough, my parents decided that they could leave all the housework for me to do. WTF LAH. And I need to get a couple more items for my Sabah trip. Grrr.. I think I'm gonna explode. Anytime now.

Geez. I guess it's really all my fault that I didn't manage my time well. Shouldn't have read so many books all at once. But I can't help it laaah. It's supposed to be a HOLIDAY!! It's not my fault that I decided to relax for a bit, right? Ugh.

Now this wouldn't have been so bad if I was retained. At least there won't be any homework to do at all and I could even get a job and earn some extra cash.

Why didn't I just appeal to the Principal to get retained?
Oh right. Because I'm an idiot. -_-

Gah.. I feel like running away.
But wait, I AM gonna escape from all of this.
I'm gonna escape to Mount Kinabalu next week. YAYNESS.

One week of nothing but nature and wilderness! I seriously think that surviving the mountain isn't gonna be half as bad as facing my mountain of holiday homework. (:


the daisies whispered to me @ 12:06


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins