I guess I won't need to post about the outing with Ccml yesterday since she's already done that and you can go read her entry instead. Haha. We really had fun
gossipping all the way. Ohmygosh, I feel so up to date now. HAHAHA!!
Today was a total waste of time in school. All we did was punch holes in our documents and file them in the Group Project File. And the leader wrote the names down and filled in the content page and
that was it. Pfft. The only good thing was that we could get to see our friends again. Yay (:
Tomorrow's Judgement Day:
Promotion Day. Maybe not for me. More like, Retention Day or something. Geez. "Retention" sounds like "detention" and "retrenchment". Okay, enough. LOL.
I've came to a conclusion that I'm 100% gonna be retained. Even if I pass my overall for this year, I'm SO gonna fail the common tests next year. Since I'm gonna be an OGL next year, I'll be missing out on a whole week's worth of lessons. Yes, so I'll flunk those common tests and the college will bring me back down to JC1.
I'd rather get to know my new classmates at the start of the year anyways.
Oh, I do hope they're a nicer bunch of peeps. (:
That said, I'm gonna revise some stuff during the holidays. I don't want to be even dumber than the freshmen. That's waaaaaaay too stupid. I wanna be a smart retainee, not a "can't-be-bothered" one.
It's about time I took control of my life. (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 12:57