I had a rather FUN day today.
Wanna know why? It's because: 1) It's nobody's birthday today. 2) There was ODAC today! 3) ODACians are all hyped up for the Sabah expedition (:
Oh yeah. A shocking piece of news: Zhanpeng is reading my Twilight series. I didn't know he knew English books existed, let alone read them. :X
Whatever. As long as he supports TEAM JACOB, I'm a happy girl.
(I bet he's gonna antagonize with me.)
Okay. Back to my FUN day today. I was late for ODAC session today and guess what? I was actually later than Mr. President, Darryl Neo Wee
Hock HOG. Yes, so the hog decided to exploit his authority and punish us. We had to run rounds around the track. Asshole man. At least we got to include him in the Pig Family now. Wahahahaha!!!
Speaking of the Pig Family of ODAC, let me introduce them to you. They are: Triton, Hongda, Yeeshuan, Wanfong and now, Darryl. We decided to draw a family portrait for them on the whiteboard. It was freaking hilarious man.. Too bad I don't have the photographs. They're with Joshua, who has an 8.1megapixel camera handphone. *Turns green with envy*
Oh and we were complaining about the Angel & Mortal thingy. Gosh it's so lame and I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A SINGLE THING FROM MY GODDAMNED ANGEL. I HATE YOU BOYS! Cos it's made to be that our mortal would have to be of the opposite gender. So turns out all the guys got letters and candies, while the girls got nothing at all. DAMN YOU BOYS.
CJ is freaking RACIST!! Ugh.
(Even Zhanpang nor Guozheng can compare with him.)
Wanfong shouldn't be in the Pig Family lah. We drew her as a Pig on a stick cos she's so skinny. It looked more like pork satay. They're SOOO gonna kill us when they see it during the next ODAC session. But that's next year. HEEHEE..
OKay so we did loads of preparation for the Sabah trip. We rehearsed the 2 Malay songs that we're gonna perform for the kids at the orphanage, packed the donations neatly into plastic bags, and completed the banner for our trip. My group was in charge of the banner and guess what? It rocks our socks!! Its freaking colourful and Ariz drew a really cool mountain at the side. We had wanted to paint the PJC logo, but we ran out of red paint. Ah well, too bad. LOL.
Was supposed to watch Madagascar 2 with Stephanie and Christine but when we went to Bugis, the movie would start too late. So we went to the army market (which was our actual destination, not Bugis) and collected the dumb headlamps. I can't imagine them on my head man. It literally screams "UNGLAM!"
Gonna pack my stuff into the HUGE, ENORMOUS, GIGANTIC, GARGANTUAN, MAMMOTH backpack which I borrowed from MOE. Gosh, I swear I could fit myself inside. Sheesh, sometimes it really sucks out loud to be small. I said, sometimes. Hahaha.
the daisies whispered to me @ 20:13