I'm hitting town with my classmates tomorrow!! It's strictly all girls only. LOL.
But first, what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear? what should I wear?
Well, I guess school isn't the only thing that's giving me stress.
YES. I can finally get the Twilight series from the Kinokuniya there. Looks like I'm not the only fanatic in my class. Adeline is buying them too! And even Jiehan is reading the first book! I guess everyone wants to get a clear picture of the story before watching the movie. (:
Oh, yes. And guess what? Considering that I'm a full-time JB critic, I have amazingly gotten to actually like one of the Jonas Brothers' songs. Maybe it's because Joe doesn't try to belt it out so much that it sounds horrible. Well, good job on this song JB. (:
Nick Jonas is quite good-looking too. Ahaha.
You know what? I dreamt of Riverside Sec last night!! In my dream, we were still in Sec 4 and I had failed to submit my Physics homework on time. And MsTAN C.H. wrote my name (along with a few other names) on the board. Then it was recess and I went to complain to Cindychewml. And I dreamt that I said this: "Do you have any idea what Miss Tan will do to me when I don't hand in my work on time?!" and Ccml nodded sympathetically.
HAHAHA. I miss MsTAN lahhh. And Ccml, you must feel s honoured that I dreamt of you. (:
On a completely irrelevant note, I've found success with OXY 5. NO MORE ZITS!!! But it made my face as dry as a desert. Nevermind, there's always moisturiser. (:
Attention!!! Anybody got lobang for part-time job please be a nice person and inform me. I'd rather not do sales though.. unless they give me discounts for the company products. HAHAHA.
Edwin is gonna work as a lifeguard!! How cool is that?? xD
the daisies whispered to me @ 11:03
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.
About me
g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore
I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.