Okay. Where should I start..
On Sunday, I attended the Adventist Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre's Charity dinner. Thank goodness I don't have a
cheongsam or I'd have to wear it cos the theme was "Oriental Nite". So anyways the programmes were good, the food was average. The auctions part was kinda boring though, so I just kept on eating. I love the host!! Hes's so hilarious. And we were given fortune cookies! And I'd gotten a gooood one. Something about accomplishments and success. See, even the stars think I need to start working hard for my studies. Reached home super late with our bellies full.
No sharksfin served! Cool.
Too bad my cousin hasn't sent me the photographs. My little nieces looked uber cute in their traditional Chinese outfits!! Hahaha.
On Monday, I went shopping with ODAC!! I know that sounds weird, so let me clarify: we went shopping at the army market @ Beach Road. We had to get our equipment for the Sabah trip. So we bought track pants, headlamps (gonna look retarded wearing those), carabinas, anti-leech lotion (2 huge bottles of that!), waterproof gloves and waterproof jackets. We then went to the X-boundaries @ Velocity. We bought our beanies and liner socks. The long johns were too expensive though. Darryl looks like nonsense in his beanie. It looks
exactly like his stupid hairstyle, with spikes in a straight row. What a day of haggling..
On Tuesday, I went out with the 08S05 girls!! Pauline and Yiwei watched HSM3 while the rest of us were walking around Plaza Singapura. That was where Yoges (finally) bought me my birthday present. She got me a black cardigan from Cotton On. The cardigans were on sale: one fore $19.95 and two for $20. We couldn't find a size for Yoges, so she had to buy one only. And the cashier was like, FIVE CENTS FOR ONE MORE PIECE LEHHHH!! And we were like, stop rubbing it in lahhhh.. We went to Orchard to walk around,
kaypoh at the Subaru Impreza Challenge (only 2 people left when we got there!) and view the Christmas lights.
Oh right, I forgot to mention that on Saturday, I FREAKING SPENT $100+ ON BOOKS. My family went to Takashimaya so my bro and I went to Kinokuniya (like, finally!) So I bought the entire Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, Six Sacred Stones by Matthew Reilly (sequel to Seven Ancient Wonders) and The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl (for my bro).
Ohmygosh.
That $100+ came straight from my piggybank!!
I'm so damn broke now. *Weeps*
Zhanpeng you still owe me my birthday present(S).
This year is the year of belated birthday presents man.. What a lousy year!
the daisies whispered to me @ 12:41