Okays, this is totally WEIRD. Last night I dreamt I was filming a show starring Wuzun. And I'm not even his fan. I'd rather give this dream to Ccml or chanmalichan. I think they'd like that. LOL!
I had fun laughing myself silly while reading Ccml's post on her blog. I think dancing enables people to control their last toe and move it over the second last toe. That IS freaky, I tell you. And I didn't say Ccml is a freak, hor.
Speaking of freaks.. Miss Usha constantly mentions that Pioneers are the only bunch of students who clap in encouragement when someone makes mistakes on stage. I was telling Pauline, "Does she mean to say we're freaks?" And Pauline did that thing she always does: *sharp intake of breath in a bimbotic way* Yeah. And throughout assembly, the two of us were definitely convinced we were freaks.
Also on freaks..
Did I mention that I have a nemesis in PJC? Well, only Yoges and Pauline knows of it. My nemesis is this 2-metre tall guy who had helped to pull down helium balloons from the ceiling during Farewell Ceremony. I HATE HIM MAN. It is clear that we come from two very different planets which have instinctual animosity for each other.
Please don't take me seriously, I don't intend kill him or harm him in any way whatsoever. I just can't stand the fact that someone is 50cm taller than me. (T.T)
Okay, I don't think this rambling on about freaks is healthy, so I had better stop.
Since Pauline cancelled the s05 girls' outing due to PW (grr..) I'm gonna out with Yoges and Niveda instead!! I know this sounds weird as it's the weirdest combination of people, but believe it or not we've gone out together before!!
It's like I'm constantly surrounded by my Indian friends eversince I graduated from secondary school. Well, that's a good thing cos I won't have to speak Mandarin all the time. Now that MT A's is over, it's no more Chinese for meee~ Yippee!!
If my mum ever lays her eyes on that previous paragraph, I don't know what she'll do to me.
I'll end this post with a superb song sung by David Archuleta. He SO should have won American Idol. His voice is POWER man. *Applause applause*
the daisies whispered to me @ 09:54
Smile with me
"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.
About me
g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore
I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.