This morning sucked cos my bro got my dad in a really bad mood. And guess what? My family
ditched me so I'm alone at home right now. Pfft.
To make matters worse, I found out there's
even more hoilday assignments!!
Like, WHAT THE %#$& ?!?!
The worst is that they've added that those students who failed Math will have to complete an extra revision package. The point is, I've got 4 such revision packages and I don't know which one they're referring to!! I can't complete all before the deadline cos the effing deadline is this month and I'll be climbing Mt. Kinabalu on the deadline itself.
I hate math.
The most retarded piece of homework we've been given is the Biology Promo 2008. Yes, you've not read wrongly. We've got to freaking REDO it. I'm seriously gonna need more than one and a half months of holidays. Wait, the holidays aren't holidays at all.
At this very instant, I feel this powerful urge to let loose a (very long) string of profanities.
Somebody
please plan an outing to the beach - any one beach in Singapore - I reeeally need to scream to the sea. I guess the bitches can go emo at the "emo corner" again. I really love those emo photos man. HAHAHA.
Anyways I'll be attending some Charity Dinner tomorrow. Not like I'm looking forward to it. It's Oriental cuisine - nothing to look forward to. And.. SAY
NO TO SHARKSFIN!! There's a recent article in TODAY which reports that the Asian demand for sharksfin soup is the root cause for the decline of shark populations. So you people out there had better make amendments to your menu. Our planet's biodiversity is at stake!! (T.T)
the daisies whispered to me @ 11:17