ARGH.
I'm down with a throat infection, I think.
And I'm hot, hot, hot!! Running a fever right now.
I only woke up at 2pm today because I was feeling groggy.
Gosh, I feel so lethargic now..
Geez. I reeeally need to get well by this weekend because I've got a busy week ahead!!
1) I've got 3 Mendelian Genetics tutorials to complete.
2) I'm gonna do some spring cleaning and paint my room (orange)!!!
3) I'll need that game of badminton with my dad to keep fit.
4) I've got Metro-SIF CIP at Paragon on Wednesday. (Come visit me!)
5) I need to study my inorganic chemistry. Ugh!
Damn. Shouldn't have drunk from the same water bottle as my brother. I didn't even touch the opening lah! Sheesh. Who knew the virus could be so potent. Now I'll need to take the dreaded anitbiotics.
Damn. Damn. Damn.
So much for staying healthy!! Pfft.
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:39