<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Wednesday, December 24, 2008



CHALET WAS FUNNY!!

Turned out that I didn't have to eat much on the first night cos Andy made us laugh so much that we felt full. LOL. If that's even possible. Anyways, BBQ was cooool and luckily the guys managed to light the fire this time. Hahaha. And I went to watch Twilight with Shurong, Esther, Ting2 and Andy. ((:

Ohmygosh. Twilight freaking rocks! Well, it could have been loads better if not for the time constraints. As we all know, the length of a movie is the length of time a human bladder can be kept under control. Okay, that was crap. Anyways I reeeally think Robert pattinson looked artificial in the movie. It's totally freeeaky. What with all that powder and golden-coloured contacts. Hahahaha. At least I know I won't be lured in by a vampire.

Anyways the sparkling image of Edward when in bright sunlight wasn't quite as I had imagined, though. But it works the same. It's a shame the movie had to be rushed. Well it could have focused more on how madly in love Bella was with Edward and how much Edward had to restrain himself so as not to hurt her. Isn't that what the book was ALL about? But still, kudos to the people who made Twilight the movie and of course, Stephenie Meyer.

I still think Edward Cullen is a possessive a*shole who needs anger management. Just because he can hear people's thoughts doesn't mean he's always right. Sheesh! I seriously wonder what Bella sees in him, apart from his good looks. Tsk.

What Bella reeeally needs is her "personal Sun".
GO TEAM JACOB!!! (:

I totally like this drawing. It's the biggest spoiler in this post, but I bet everyone already knows about the love triangle. Heheh. So cute. Just look at that expression on Bella's face!!

That's it. No more spoilers for today.

They had better get started on making New Moon the movie.
I just can't wait!! I like New Moon but I like Breaking Dawn best of all. ((:

... Mainly because Jacob tells the story in his own funny way.

We watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging on the second day of the chalet. And *sigh* the guys in the movie are totally cuuute. Waner thought the movie kinda defamed us girls by portraying girls as deseperate bimbos who do pencil tests and take kissing lessons. Hahaha did I mention that Jielun was sitting beside me in the cinema and he actually fell asleep during the movie. LOLOLOL. I suppose the movie reeeally isn't for guys. Hahaha. Anyways we thought the storyline was a tad too unrealistic, but what the heck! It's the actors that we're watching anyways.




Maybe I was never cut out for Literature or music, but I can't seem to understandwhat some songs really mean. Sigh. The guy is really hawt, though. (:

We also watched 'Resident Evil' and '13 hours in a warehouse' in the chalet. The guys brought DVDs for entertainment, but it so happened that only horrow flicks can keep them entertained. Watched 'The Little Nonya' and 'Bu Liang Xiao Hua' on television. Yeah, so basically, we just slacked around in the chalet. The only outdoor activities we engaged in were cycling and frisbee at the beach. LOL.

Don't know why but I can't think straight and I don't remember the bits and pieces of what else we did at the chalet. Hahaha. Had a great time though, mainly becos the guys were being so hilarious.


the daisies whispered to me @ 13:43


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins