<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, December 16, 2008



Geez. I was supposed to go watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist at Cineleisure with Yoges and Pauline. But something cropped up and Pauline couldn't make it. Well, I guess we'll have to pick a more auspicious day to go out so that nothing crops up to foil our day's plans. Cindy is having the same problems as well. LOL. And that's why we decided to hang out and see if we can reverse our "curse".

Yeah. I was supposed to pass Pauline her belated birthday present. She'd better be touched. I wrapped it myself!! Erm.. I'm terrible at wrapping gifts so I was totally happy with myself when this one didn't turn out too bad. It's my first time wrapping paperbag-style. (:



Oh yes. Since I was stuck at home for aeons and aeons a week, I decided to spend my time wisely. I made this!!! Hahaha. And my dad hung it on the living room wall. Dontcha think the design on the letters are kinda familiar??

Let's take a closer look. Erm.. Let's just say I decided to GO GREEN for Christmas this year. Made my banner out of recycled materials!! (Actually I ran out of red paper.)


Whoa. My family went to Century Square last Saturday for Christmas shopping. Aww man. It seems Christmas is one helluva expensive occasion!! Spent $200+ on presents. And those are only for those under 21 years of age!! Just imagine if we had to buy presents for everyone in the entire extended family!! WHOA. Yeah it's a family tradition of mine. Once you're 21, you stop receiving presents and start busting your savings on presents.

What presents? You are staring at $200 on the floor. LOL. My mum made sure she wrapped every single one of them. And of course, I wasn't allowed to wrap even one. HAHA!

Speaking of presents, my dad gave me MY Christmas present early!!
YAYNESS. I love you, dad!







the daisies whispered to me @ 17:03


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins