Hey.
I went cycling at East Coast Park with Cindy cml today!! WHOA. We managed to break the "curse" and our outing turned out rather nicely. The weather was goood! And we didn't get lost in Bedok. We chatted on and on like forever and we ate Subway for dinner!! YAYNESS. I'm so glad cos I finally got to hang out with her and I got to exercise!! (:
It felt weird when I saw a certain someone with supposedly his girlfriend. HAHA. I didn't know what to do. Wave to him or feign ignorance? Decided on the latter cos Cindy says his girlfriend kept looking at us. LOL. It's a small world afterall.
Anyways, I'll be away for AdJam'08 till Friday. I just realised it's a 2D1N kinda camp at Pulau Ubin. WHOA. I didn't know that when I signed up for it lah!! Why do I always have to do this to myself?? (I'm referring to engaging in activities which deprive myself of the safety and comfort of my home in Singapore)
ARGH. I don't wanna be put into groups!! It will be so weird doing all the outdoorsy stuff with ODACians from other JCs.. Hope I can fit in. What if I'm not as fit as them?! I think I'm going paranoid. Yes, I am.
I can't wait for the RS gang chalet!! (I can't figure out another term as the people going are from so many different classes) I wanna have BBQ!! (Eventhough it's unhealthy, once a year is OK)
Most of all, most of all.. (Play Melee's 'Built to last')
I WANNA MEET MY FELLOW EX-RIVERSIDIANS!!
It's been AEONS since I've last seen them. ):
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:55